Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 10: What Happens When Your Appetite Tanks?


It was weird. I hit some kind of strange wall today - not really thirsty yet feeling dehydrated. Not really 'hungry' for any kind of calories. Dinner tonight - a quart of Savory Juice Base - was about all I really wanted to manage.

Has anyone with any previous experience had this sort of thing happen to them? I'm stumped. I've a bit of a sore throat, and I'm tired as they come and I've always heard that when you're sick you should starve a cold and feed a fever.... unless it's starve a fever and feed a cold.

Either way, I'm not hungry. Or much thirsty for that matter.


Today's Menu:

OBSERVATIONS
You know I didn't do well today. Or reach anything close to nutritional goals. But I'm too tired to care.


MUSINGS and HINTS

  • It would be great if someone could tell me whether to feed or starve a sore throat.
  • It is actually possible to be non thirsty and feel dehydrated at the same time
Have a Question? Feel Free to Ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment